Community Participatory Activities
- Autism Awareness programs: Awareness walks, Activity in malls, Activity in community, Interschool competitions Coloring Mantralaya building and Sealink in blue, Radio and television interviews, dissemination of pamphlets and booklets about autism in all the mentioned activities.
- Disability Day Awareness: Awareness walks, Activity in malls, Activity in community, dissemination of pamphlets and booklets about autism in all the mentioned activities, interschool competitions.
- Camps: Eye camp, Ear, nose and throat screening camp, Camp for screening Orthopaedic disorders, Niramaya enrolment camp, UDID camp, disability certification camp, general health camp and several other camps.
- Events and Celebrations: Annual Day program, Annual Sports Day program, celebration of national days and festivals, Annual picnic, participation in Autism Run and Mumbai marathon.
Research and Resource Development
- Conducted research and Publication of research papers on autism and disability in several renowned publications
- Links of all researches
- Creation of posters, pamphlets, brochures with information on autism and disabilities
- Publication of EACA (Educational Assessment for Children with Autism) Tool
SOPAN has several activities and events all year around which enable the special students to understand the importance of these events. All National days and festivals are celebrated with at the centres. Annual Day and Sports Day is also organized every year to give students a platform for students to participate in cultural and sports activities. This leads to self-worth and confidence which enables the students in their life.