As a NGO, working for autism and developmental disabilities, SOPAN
- provides services that include diagnosis, early intervention, school education, therapies and vocational training
- provides guidance, counseling and training of parents and families
- promotes and supports enhancement of inclusive education
- conducts human resource development programs in the area of autism and developmental disabilities
- conducts community awareness and advocacy programs
- liaises with local, state and central governments for formation/implementation of disability specific policies and schemes
We are doing the right thing, at the right time
Like the world-changers who support our organization, we are focused on making a long-term impact by helping kids living in poverty. We have a bold vision: graduating healthy, educated, empowered and employed young adults from our program.
The students supported by our programs face major barriers to accessing education; many are orphaned, living in extreme poverty or dealing with other difficult family circumstances.
What makes us diferent?
We’ve built 80 centers globally. There, kids get access to education centers, medical offices, libraries, playgrounds and more.
We track measurable progress with a research agency to prove we’re making a real impact on our kids.
Programs change by age and country to ensure that our kids graduate healthy, educated, empowered, and employed.
“I love the kids we serve and when love is the motivation, there is no things that can’t be achieved.”
“To be of benefit to all children who need the support of the greatest goal in my life.”
Meet our leadership team
Sponsor our work
Be the change for one child:
Hello, my name is Isaiah and I am 12 years old and I want to be a doctor when I grow up.
Hello, my name is Samantha and I am 6 years old and I want to be a ballet dancer when I grow up.